Thursday, September 13, 2007

Change is Good

My blog is back. Over the summer, I had time to reflect while considering a job change. Fortunately, I have landed in a wonderful position after entertaining prospects that would have moved my family to Texas, Florida, the Pacific Northwest or the Rocky Mountains. In each case, I targeted organizations I felt had a strong corporate culture and purpose. Those of you who know me will not be surprised to learn that I ended up at the University of Kansas. Specifically, at the KU Alumni Association, where I'm privileged to work with wonderful people in a beautiful setting. Best of all, there's a shared purpose; to strengthen KU. My view from atop the hill should bring a new perspective to my posts, as my outlook has changed dramatically. Sometimes a change in scenery can do that.

No comments: